- Provides for beneficiaries if you die during the premium period
- If you outlive the premium period, you receive a lump sum payment of 100% of premiums paid
- Lock in your rate for 20, 25 or 30 years
- Can covert to Permanent Life Insurance before age 65 with no evidence of insurability required
- Request a quote or visit one of our CT and RI bank branches
*Insurance products are offered through Vantis Life Insurance Company. They are not a deposit, not FDIC-insured, not insured by any federal government agency, not guaranteed by the bank and may go down in value.
**Cumulative term life and ROP rider premiums paid (excluding flat extras, substandard ratings, and additional rider premiums) will be returned at the end of the level premium period (20, 25, or 30 years) to the policy owner, if no death benefit was paid and the policy is then in force. Returned premiums are generally income tax-free – consult with your tax advisor for specific information about your personal tax situation.